Compta’s BEE2WASTE is a powerful waste collection cloud based management software serving for more than 40 cities across Europe and South America that addresses all the phases of the urban cleanness processes. BEE2WASTE is capable of interacting with a wide variety of IoT/sensors and waste collection methodologies so the more efficient working methods can be implemented adapted to each city specific needs.
Your Waste Collection Core
Designed to be used either by Municipalities or Waste Collection Service companies, BEE2WASTE provides by the following service features:
– Operations Planning and Management
– Interaction with Vehicles, Collection Points, other Equipments & Final Waste Destinations
– Interface with Producers, Citizens & Regulators
– Data-Collection, Monitoring & Analytics
– Patterns Identification & Predictions
– Human Resources Management
– Assets Management
– Tracking, Location, Geo-Fencing
– Intelligent “Routes Planning”
– PAYT/RAYT/SMART Models Ready
– Reporting & KPI’s Monitoring
Your Decision, Assisted
Containers Volume Levels & Predictive Planning
Real time information about the current fill level of select containers in a certain zone.
BEE2WASTE can plan future collections shifts based on the learnings of historical data.
Example: Plan a shift to collect all the containers that will be above 30% load in the next 12 hours.
End-to-End Operations Control
One Solution, a World of Applications
BEE2WASTE Software is designed to interact with all the operational elements part of the waste collection process. From human resources scheduling (drivers and auxiliary personnel), collection assets and elements (such as collection and cleaning vehicles, containers and bins for different waste types, plastic bags, etc.), up to the waste deposits, final waste destinations and citizens.